Thursday, November 15, 2007

Kezman: "I Promise to Make Fantastic Comeback"

Kezman: "I Promise to Make Fantastic Comeback"
By Nathan L. Redd / Fenerbahce.org

Fenerbahce striker Mateja Kezman spoke with the club's official website on Thursday and told them his rehab is going well. Kezman is expected to be sidelined for a few more weeks after recovering from a knee injury. He underwent surgery in Qatar recently to correct the injury.

Kezman told Fenerbahce.org "My operation was a huge success. I'm still recovering from surgery at the moment. I also take part in special trainings which help me to get back in form quickly. Next week I will come back to Turkiye to join my teammates. I'm very happy to not be suffering from the injury anymore. In Istanbul I'll start carrying out trainings as soon as possible. I promise to make a fantastic comeback."

To check out more photos from Mateja Kezman's rehab, please visit www.fenerbahce.org.

(Photo and some content courtesy of fenerbahce.org)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home