Thursday, November 15, 2007

FB WW's Policy on Transfer Rumors

FB WW's Policy on Transfer Rumors
By Nathan L. Redd
With the first half of the season winding down and the January transfer window just around the corner, it is the time of year for transfer rumors to run rampant. As previously mentioned in an article by Ozgur Nazilli, Fenerbahce President Aziz Yildirim has issued a statement regarding many of the transfer rumors involving Fenerbahce.
Here at Fenerbahce Worldwide, it's important for us to clarify our stance as well. We report some external stories that indicate a connection with Fenerbahce. However, we don't report all of them, based on the reliability and perceived truth of the source. It is and will continue to be our policy, however, that NO transfer rumor has any validity until Fenerbahce announces it. We report any and all rumors as pure speculation and we believe no rumors have any truth to them until Fenerbahce issues a formal statement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oz Kanka said...

Good luck with your policies on transfer reports. I did a story ages ago which you might find interesting.
Here it is

7:51 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

As you know, you can't believe much from the Turkish media, so I actually report rumors that come mostly from sources outside of Turkiye. By the way, I've heard that Genclerbirligi is after Cristiano Ronaldo.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home