Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fans: Following Your Team from Afar

The following link is for an article that was published recently in the International Herald Tribune by Christopher Clarey. It was sent to me by my good friend, Dr. Mary Hums who is an American but lived in Greece for a short time and follows Olympiakos, the Greek Futbol Club.

I found this interesting because it addresses fans who live in one country but follow their team from another country online, etc. As an American Fenerbahce fan, I can definitely relate and wanted to share for others. Here is the link:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/10/26/sports/arena.php

2 Comments:

Blogger ustertuna said...

May I ask you, how do you became a Fenerbahce fan?

7:09 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

ustertuna, hi - thanks for visiting my website. I'm going to be writing an article shortly about how I became a American Fenerbahce fan. It's a long story......:)

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home