Monday, November 06, 2006

Two Highly Recommended Websites

I want to take a moment to give a special thanks to my friends Ahmet Turgut and Ugur Pembecioglu. Ahmet runs a wonderful website called www.turkishsoccer.com that is updated daily. Ahmet provides tremendous insight into the Turkcell Super Lig and does a fantastic job of covering the league as a whole, not just the Turkcell "Big Four." Ahmet was also so kind to feature some of my content on his site recently. Ahmet is a native of Izmir and has more experience covering the Turkcell Super Lig than I could dream about. Ahmet's site is completely in English and features some great links and a message board, as well.

My friend Ugur Pembecioglu is a successful businessman in Istanbul and fellow Fenerbahce fan. Ugur has a fantastic blog - http://since1907.blogspot.com/ that does a tremendous job of covering Fenerbahce futbol, etc. Ugur's blog is in Turkish. Ugur also posts many Fenerbahce video highlights through www.youtube.com and posts a link on his blog. I sincerely appreciate Ugur for doing this, especially for us fans here in America that cannot see many Fener games.

Sag Olun, arkadaslar.....please visit www.turkishsoccer.com and http://since1907.blogspot.com/ when you get a chance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tims@h said...

Dear Nathan,
Thank you for promoting my blog. I was at the Fenerbahçe vs G.Antep game last Friday and I managed to shoot Deivid's goal with my digital camera. Click here watch it. To celebrate November 6th (the 4th aniversary of Fenerbahçe's 6-0 humiliation of 6alatasaray) I've added new videos to my blog. http://since1907.blogspot.com

3:03 PM  
Blogger Gulay said...

Short memories, anyone remember the Turkish Cup, 5-1 and the Champions last year????????

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home