Monday, November 06, 2006

Janusz Michallik LiveChat tidbit...

On Monday, former US National star Janusz Michallik held a live chat on ESPNSoccernet.com. Janusz played 44 games with the US National Team from 1991 to 1994 and won the CONCACAF Gold Cup in 1991 and US Cup in 1992. He won indoor National Championships with Louisville and Canton in 1986 and '87 respectively before enjoying a career in the MLS with the Columbus Crew and the New England Revolution.

Here is a little tidbit from Janusz's live chat. I wonder who this could've been....:

Nathan (Louisville, USA): Janusz, I am an American and a Fenerbahce fan, however, I am attending my first Serie A match December 23 in Florence - Fiorentina vs. Messina. Any suggestions for me?

Janusz Michallik: (10:56 AM ET ) Yes, make sure your support for Messina is well known throughout the match. Yellow and red is the way to go when sitting amongst Viola supporters. Just kidding :) Enjoy the game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home