Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fenerbahce Worldwide on FB TV, "Mac Kac Kac"



Fenerbahce Worldwide on FB TV, "Mac Kac Kac"
By Nathan L. Redd
Fenerbahce TV's "Mac Kac Kac" program will feature footage from Fenerbahce USA's New York Celebration on Thursday's show. The program will also feature an interview that host Kivanc Ozkok did with Fenerbahce Worldwide Publisher/Author Nathan Redd at the event.
FB TV's "Mac Kac Kac" will air at 21:00 on Thursday, July 5 (2 PM EST in the U.S.). The show will also re-air throughout the next week. You can also watch FB TV online at http://fbtv.mail2web.com/

9 Comments:

Blogger evren said...

hi i am a fenerbahce supporter from turkey. i am surprised that to see ameraian fenerbahce fan. i am sure now that one day everyone will be fenerbahce fan :)
goodluck to you !!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

Do you need me to record it Nathan?

8:56 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Oz, could you do that for me? I think Kivanc is going to send me a copy, but I would love to put it on youtube so some others can see it? I really appreciate it.

Evren, thanks so much for your note. That really means so much to me. Thanks for stopping by. Hos bulduk!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

Ooops. Missed the first showing this evening (drinking wine with the missus). I'll check out the schedules and try to record the next one.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Oz, you know you wouldn't miss FB TV for anything....

Thanks, seriously. I got to see it online, but I'd like to share it if possible.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

It's on at 1 am Saturday morning. Lets see if I remember as I'm going to a goodbye reception for Lanky Kanka this evening.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

Nathan, was your bit early on or later? As you can understand I don't actually want to watch the whole programme

9:23 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Oz, it's on just over halfway through. It's an hour long program, and I think my interview is about 30 - 35 minutes in.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

By the way, Oz, where is "The Lankster" going?

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home