Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fenerbahce Worldwide on Lig TV

Fenerbahce Worldwide on Lig TV
By Nathan L. Redd

I am happy to announce that I will be doing an interview with Turkiye's Lig TV this coming week in New York. I am not sure yet of the airing date and time just yet. I'll be talking about how Fenerbahce Worldwide came to be, how an American who never played futbol became a Fenerbahce fan, and ofcourse, why Fenerbahce will be a global household name in futbol in the near future.

I'll post more details as I receive them. Check back with Fenerbahce Worldwide for full coverage of the Fenerbahce USA Centennial Celebration in New York on Friday, June 22.

9 Comments:

Blogger PARISTEXAS said...

Hi Nathan,
congratuation!
I would watch the program.
I hope further information.
greeting from japan.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Thanks, Paris! I really appreciate that! I know you visit this site a lot, and I am very happy to have you here! One day I'll get over to Japan and we'll meet up. :)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Gulay said...

good going Nathan......I am deeply jealous of you and Oz Kanka being the media darlings..........

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear friend, Zico it´s in a contest for the best footballer, in the 4th plca. In the last few hours Hakan Sükür has passed him with the Galastassaraty fans votes.
Let´s make our Flamengo God and Fenerbahçe Super Coach the best footballer. Vote on www.bestfootballer.com
Call another fans to vote!
Thank you!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news, buddy.

It'll probably be in the program called Srai Kanarya. I'll record it if I can, but i cant promise.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Thanks, Gulay. I've had the impression that you pretty much hated me, so that means a lot coming from you.

Fenerfan, I'll let you know when I find out. Thanks!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice one Nathan. I'm sure you will represent us Fenerbahce fans all over the world in the best possible taste. Let us know when it will be aired and we'll all tune in. congrats...

6:07 PM  
Blogger Gulay said...

Nathan,

Alot is tongue in cheek and no I dont hate you....after all there are not too many English language bloggers out there on Turkish football....

10:12 PM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

I was under the impression that Gulay hated everybody.

Tell us the times for the programme and I can definitely record it. Put it on youtube or something.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home