Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tesekkur Ederim

I want to thank each of you that has visited my site as a result of the Hurriyet articles and other links. It is a great honor for me to be included in this elite group of fans known as the Fenerbahce Cumhuriyeti. As the attention and publicity grows, my only hope and desire is that it will bring more glory and recognition to Fenerbahce Spor Kulubu.

To each of you that has e-mailed, thank you so much. I want you to know that I am going to personally respond to each e-mail as soon as I possibly can. I am flattered that you would take the time to e-mail, and I'm looking forward to speaking with each of you.

Thanks, and hopefully I'll have even bigger news to share soon....:)

3 Comments:

Blogger erhan duman said...

Great Fenerbahce Family welcomes you Nathan, it is our honor to know that there is a Kanarya ( canary ) who supports FB from thousands miles far away!!
And thanks a million to Hurriyet for letting us know you!!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Cok tesekkurler, Erhan. It is an honor for me to be associated with great fans like you! En Buyuk Fener!

10:15 AM  
Blogger 0merta said...

that's so good to see this blog by you Nathan i will read this for all Fenerbahce' news go on bro :)

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home