Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More Publicity From Hurriyet?


I am so thankful and appreciative for my good friend Emre, and the fine people at Hurriyet who published the article about Fenerbahce Worldwide last Saturday. I've been informed that the article I wrote titled "The American Fenerbahce Fan: My Story" has also been submitted for online publishing in Hurriyet. I'm not sure when this article will be posted on Hurriyet.com.tr, but I'll post the link as soon as I find out.
I've obviously noticed a tremendous increase in traffic to this website since the article was published. As a result, I have received countless messages here, at antu.com, facebook.com, and in e-mails. I am extremely flattered and thankful. My hope is that it will only bring more attention to Fenerbahce and the fantastic fans that I am honored to be a part of.
Also, please take a moment and visit the links I have posted to the right. There are some fantastic other sites written by some very good friends of mine, and I hope to do a feature on many of them very soon. Thanks everyone, for your kind words and support!

2 Comments:

Blogger Oz Kanka said...

Just a short note to say thanks for linking to us at The round ball in Ankara. Gulay and I were wondering when you would get around to it :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

You know, actually, I had totally forgotten that I did not link you guys. I meant to a long, long time ago, and honestly, I thought I did....until I realized yesterday that I hadn't.

You know, my site traffic has increased about 9,000% in the last few days, but I think you, Ahmet, and Gulay all have sites worth checking out, so I'm going to do a short feature on each of you in the coming days. :)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home