Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our Hearts Go Out to Turkiye

Our Hearts Go Out to Turkiye
By Nathan L. Redd

In light of the recent terror attacks conducted against Turkish soldiers, it is my desire to offer our sincerest condolences from Fenerbahce Worldwide. The acts carried out are terrible conflicts against a proud and wonderful country. We were terribly saddened to hear of the loss of the Turkish soldiers over the weekend and it is obvious to me while I'm here that the loss has affected the Turkish people greatly.

Our hearts go out to Turkiye during this time. It is our hope that these terrible actions cease and it is my prayer that Allah watches over and protects Turkiye and its wonderful people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ozgur R. Nazilli said...

Thank you Nathan for this post.

I pondered posting about this issue but couldn't decide whether that would politicize the blog too much, I'm glad you posted it.

Hepimizin başı sağolsun. Allah şehit ailelerine sabır versin.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Ofcourse - I feel exactly what I wrote. Hopefully we won't have to write things like this here very often.

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your blog whilst searching for the global comments on Fenerbahce after the PSV match. I want to express that I am greatly touched by your heartfelt wishes. God bless you!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Wow, thanks Orsan. That really means a lot to me. Thanks for taking the time to write that. Please visit anytime! Gorusuruz!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home