Sunday, December 09, 2007

Zico's Comments on Fenerbahce's 2-0 Win

Zico's Comments on Fenerbahce's 2-0 Win
By Nathan L. Redd

After Fenerbahce's gigantic 2-0 win over rivals Galatasaray, Coach Zico spoke with the media and talked about his team's effort and Deivid de Souza's red card. "I am very pleased with our performance tonight. I thank everyone who contributed to our victory tonight which is absolutely a result of great teamwork. Tonight I find it positive that we managed to score an early goal but that did not make us lose our concentration."

Zico was upset with the red card shown to Deivid de Souza and told reporters "I cannot comment about the red card that was shown to Deivid. I did not see the position clearly because I was talking with Edu at that moment. I haven't spoken with Deivid yet, but I am sure that he'll explain me everything. He is really upset that he left the team alone in such an important derby."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home