Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Would You Like to Be on TV?

Would You Like to Be on TV?
By Nathan L. Redd

Fenerbahce Worldwide was contacted Tuesday morning by a television crew from Copenhagen, Denmark. The crew will be in Istanbul this week to cover THE Derby - Fenerbahce vs. Galatasaray, and they are hoping to interview a number of Fenerbahce fans for a piece they are doing on the passion of Turk futbol fans.

If you are interested in being interviewed for the show, send me an e-mail at nathan.redd@louisville.edu. Please include your e-mail address. You must be able to speak English and be in Istanbul this weekend. Let's represent Fenerbahce well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gulay said...

my goodness you are reaching a wide audience, congrats on a good job of raising the profile of Turkish soccer.....now I wonder are they talking to any of my lot as well for a balanced view on proceedings....

8:58 PM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Haha....thanks, Gulay. I continue to be amazed at who reads the crap I write :).

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home