Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fenerbahce Worldwide On Campus

Fenerbahce Worldwide on Campus
By Nathan L. Redd
I am honored to announce that Fenerbahce Worldwide Publisher Nathan L. Redd has been invited to lecture at the University of Louisville on September 20, 2007. I'll be speaking on the current state of Turkish sport and why Fenerbahce is poised to become one of the world's greatest clubs. My lecture will last approximately one hour. If you are in the Louisville area and are interested in attending, please drop me an e-mail.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ozgur R. Nazilli said...

:O Congrats Nathan, that is great! Good luck with the lecture (since I am a nervous public speaker myself) and go clear "that" wrong image people have of Turkish football (a.k.a soccer) and Turkish people.

Anyway, I'm sure you will do a great job. Congratulations again :)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Tesekkurler, Ozgur. I'm really excited about it - more doors continue to open for me to talk about Fenerbahce and I'm so happy. I can't announce it for sure, but I've been asked about doing some other lectures later this fall also.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Emre Kızılkaya said...

Great news, man, bravo and good luck!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home