Monday, July 02, 2007

Ali Bilgin Inks with Fenerbahce

Ali Bilgin Inks with Fenerbahce
By Nathan L. Redd

As reported by Fenerbahce Worldwide on June 27, Striker Ali Bilgin has signed a deal to join Fenerbahce for the 2007-2008 season. The star comes to Fenerbahce for a three-year contract, leaving Antalyaspor. Fenerbahce and Bilgin made the deal official at a press conference at Sukru Saracoglu Stadium.

Bilgin is known for his quickness and goal-scoring ability, which he hopes will translate from Antalya to the bright lights of Sukru Saracoglu. At the press conference, Bilgin told Fenerbahce.org "I am very proud to become a Fenerbahce footballer. I will do my utmost for this great club. Last year I played at this stadium and was very impressed by the magical atmosphere. My time has come and I will be very successful."

Bilgin will wrap up his medical examinations this week and begin preparation for the upcoming Fenerbahce camp.

(Photo courtesy of www.fenerbahce.org)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home