Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fenerbahce Worldwide, FB USA on Lig TV

Fenerbahce Worldwide, FB USA on Lig TV
By Nathan L. Redd

Fenerbahce USA and Fenerbahce Worldwide will be featured this week on Turkiye's "Lig TV." Lig TV host Deniz Turker was in New York City last weekend for the Fenerbahce USA celebration. The television crew filmed much of the weekend's festivities, including a speech by Fenerbahce Worldwide Publisher Nathan L. Redd. The footage will be featured on several shows on Lig TV. Below is a television schedule for the shows, in Eastern Standard Time (U.S.). The shows are scheduled to air on Wednesday, June 27 and Thursday, June 28.

Futbol Life Carsamba 2:00 pm --- Vatandas ne diyor Carsamba 1:45 pm
Futbol Life Carsamba 5:30 pm --- Vatandas ne diyor Persembe 1:45 pm

S.Kanarya Persembe 3:30 am

S.Kanarya Persembe 8:30 am

S.Kanarya Cuma 8:30 am

S.Kanarya C,tesi 3:30 pm

S.Kanarya Pazar 12:30 pm

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan, guesss what. I recorded the part of Futbol Life where they showed the thing. However, i cant edit and upload it, because it is DRM protected.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Fenerfan, can you tell me what was on it? I haven't even seen it yet! Do you have it in digital format that you could possibly e-mail me? I won't be able to post it here until I get permission from Deniz Turker because of copyright issues, but I'll see what I can do. Someone told me I was on Sari Kanarya, but I really have no idea.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

I've got my recorder all set up to get today's edition. It will take me a day or two to edit it (these things are very fiddly) and then I'll try and put at least your bit up on youtube.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Thanks, Oz. I have no idea what they'll show and knowing my luck, I'll get edited out. I still want to see it though.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

Damn... The bloody thing didn't record. I'm assuming they are repeating the thing over the next few days and will try to record the next version.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Hey Oz, did you watch it? What was on it?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

No, I didn't watch it. It was the Football Life show. Tomorrow they have the S.Kanarya show. I will definitely make sure I get a recording.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Tesekkurler, Oz. Let's be honest....we all know you make an appointment each week to make sure you are home in time to watch Sari Kanarya. :)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

Just watched it. It was basically just a small piece interviewing a few officials? the singer and shots of people jumping up and down. You are in it for about 0.46 seconds when the camera panned from the stage into the dancing crowd. The clip lasts about eight minutes all up. It might take me a little while before I manage to upload it to you tube.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

That's cool - which show was this, Futbol Life?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

S. kanarya

10:28 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Oh well, that's my luck. For whatever reason, the Lig TV people didn't seem too keen on me in the first place, so I guess I'm not surprised.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSrNaCyNFB8

For some reason it is a bit squashed.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Thanks, Oz!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

No worries Nathan. I liked your dancing. Question is, Ahmet bey has put the link up on his site, just wondering when you are going to embed the file. Not scared of the copyright Nazis at Lig Tv are you?

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home