Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Get Ready for Euro 2008 With Official Turkiye Shirts!




As Turkiye gets ready for Euro 2008 qualifiers vs. Greece and Norway, I thought I would share a bit of a deal that I've found for other Turkish fans. Eurosport (www.soccer.com) currently has the authentic Nike Turkish national shirt on sale for only $39.99 (US). For an additional $25, you can have the authentic lettering and numbering applied with any name and number. Last month I bought a Tuncay shirt and it was on my doorstep in less than a week.
As you know, it's not always easy to find Fenerbahce and/or Turkiye gear here in the states, and so far Eurosport is the only US retailer I've seen that can customize the shirt with authentic team lettering and numbering. I'm planning to post another article with other places to find Fenerbahce and Turkiye gear here in the US. Not a bad deal, and ofcourse, I'll be wearing my Tuncay shirt for upcoming games vs. Greece and Norway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home