Sunday, June 10, 2007

More Publicity for Fenerbahce Worldwide?


More Publicity for Fenerbahce Worldwide?

By Nathan L. Redd


I am incredibly grateful and thrilled to announce some possible new media opportunities for Fenerbahce Worldwide. I am still in negotiations with several publications and media outlets and cannot disclose them just yet, but in the last few days I have been contacted by one of the largest sports daily publications in Turkiye about a possible feature and interview. Additionally, I've had contact with a national magazine in the United States and one of the largest daily newspapers in America. Also, an English sports network has contacted me as well as another English sports magazine.


There are several Fenerbahce-related events on the horizon that I am hoping to cover for Fenerbahce Worldwide and publish full features and photos on each. I don't have confirmation on those just yet, but I will keep you posted.


As always, my goal with this website has been only to promote, publicize, and showcase the greatest club in the world - Fenerbahce Istanbul. The globalization of Fenerbahce and its fanbase is my passion, and I will do everything within my abilities to take advantage of any and all media opportunities to show the glory of Fenerbahce. I am incredibly humbled by the opportunities that have arisen, and my hope and intention is to gain as much media attention for Fenerbahce Spor Kulubu as possible. I'll keep you posted as to if and/or when these opportunities finalize.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! All this for something that started out as a blog. With all this coverage, maybe you should start placing some ads and make some money as well??? I have no doubts your traffic will increase. Cheers.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Tims@h said...

Great news! Looking forward for the details. You don't need ads to make money. This is a blog for Fenerbahce, remember "if you build it they will come!" That includes fame and dineros!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Tesekkurler, Erol ve Ugur. Yeah, Ugur is correct. Honestly, I am incredibly flattered by everything, but this isn't about me or this website - it's about Fenerbahce. However, I will do everything in my power to capitalize on it and gain media attention for Fener.

I realize that I am a novelty - I am only getting attention because I am an American Fener fan. However, it gives me a great platform to introduce Fenerbahce to people around the world. I realize that I have done nothing to deserve any of this. I just hope that it will make other Americans and other non-Turks possibly become Fener fans.

I have already finalized a couple of the things I was talking about. I'll write more about those tonight or tomorrow. :)

By the way, I don't want any money. I do want a job in about a year though...:)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I know you're doing a Masters in Sports Management, and if by chance you get a job with Fener or a become a sports agent for an athlete who plays for Fener, just remember the little people... like me... I wouldn't mind tickets to a game! :) lol

9:51 PM  
Blogger Eski Kanka Jim said...

Yes, good luck with this Nathan.

We too in `The Round Ball in Ankara` have had some media exposure here in Ankara in The Hurriyet and Sabah for ANKARAGUCU and Genclerbirligi. Through this medium we are always hopeful of encouraging others to support one of the Ankara Big 2.

We are also expecting some exposure through a reporter in NTV soon, but more of that later.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Eski, are you serious? If so, send me the links; I would love to post them here. Tebrikler!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

Those articles (badly written by the way) can be found here
and here

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home