Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Holiday Break...


I want to take this moment to thank each of my readers and fellow Fenerbahce fans. I will be traveling to Italy for the Christmas holiday and will not be adding any new articles to the website for 10 days or so. I will be attending the ACF Fiorentina vs. Messina Serie A match in Italy, but despite my attendance, my heart will be in Kadikoy ofcourse....:). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each of you and I'll resume posting as soon as I get back! Sampiyon Fenerbahce! Sana iyi Noel'ler dilerim ve en iyi dileklerimle yeni yilini kutlarim!

3 Comments:

Blogger Oz Kanka said...

Happy Christmas Nathan, although I don't wish the same for your team.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

Happy Christmas Nathan, although I don't wish the same for your team.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Oz Kanka said...

oops please delete one of my posts

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home