Monday, September 03, 2007

Fenerbahce Worldwide Goes to Turkiye!


Fenerbahce Worldwide Goes to Turkiye!
By Nathan L. Redd
I am happy to announce that Fenerbahce Worldwide Publisher Nathan L. Redd will be visiting Turkiye next month. I am tentatively scheduled to be in Turkiye from 18 October until 28 October, and I'll be visiting Istanbul, Ankara, and possibly Izmir. I'll be attending a conference in Ankara and doing a series of meetings in Istanbul.
For those who know my story, you know that although I am one of the biggest Fenerbahce fans you will ever meet, I have never been to a match at Sukru Saracoglu and have never seen Fenerbahce live in any context. This will change next month however, as I am planning to attend the Fenerbahce vs. Konyaspor match at Sukru Saracoglu Stadium, as well as the Fenerbahce at Kasimpasa match. I will be covering both of these games for Fenerbahce Worldwide, and I'm hoping to do some interviews, photos, and special features for the website as well.
As I prepare for this trip, I can only think of the hundreds and hundreds of you who e-mailed me after my story hit the Turkish media. I still go back and read those e-mails often and I am still amazed by the kindness of each one of them. I responded to each e-mail personally, and I stated that I would love to meet each of you when I come to Turkiye again. I meant each word of that, and I can't wait to meet you. If you are going to be in Istanbul, Ankara, or Izmir during the time frame (18 October - 28 October), please click on the link to e-mail me. I want to meet as many of you as possible.
I still receive e-mails all the time from around the world, and I'm honored that my story is still being picked up by Turkish media. These e-mails often tell me how thankful people are for a Fenerbahce website in English, but this website wouldn't be possible without the hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of you that visit the site each day. I'm amazed when I see how many visitors we have from Turkiye, Brasil, Germany, Japan, England, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Switzerland, USA, Australia, Canada, France, and many others. I'm thrilled that I can bring as much news on Fenerbahce as possible to you in English, but I'm even more honored for each person that visits Fenerbahce Worldwide. Without each one of you, this site wouldn't be possible. We have some big, exciting changes coming soon for the website, and I hope that it becomes an even bigger medium to bring the greatness of Fenerbahce to the rest of the world. However, I want to meet YOU if you are going to be in Turkiye. Please drop me a note, and I can't wait to join you on Bagdat Caddesi.
Can't wait to see you in Turkiye!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fenerbahce Transfer News said...

hey im in turkey its me emre Oz but not emre kizilkaya hey my address is Bostanci Konak Sokak <2 6> and my apartment is Semiha & Naci Apt.15

Meet you if you can find the address

11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nathannn!!!
i am really glad to hear you that you'll be in Istanbul next month, i look forward to meeting you at Saracaoglu. My place is at Maraton üst, 22nd row.
see you!

Asli from Istanbul

6:21 AM  
Blogger Nathan L. Redd said...

Hey Emre and Asli! Thanks for the notes - hopefully I'll get to meet both of you in Kadikoy!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home