Friday, May 18, 2007

Tuncay Focused On Task At Hand

Fenerbahce star Tuncay Sanli spoke with FB TV after Thursday's training session and stated that despite transfer rumors, he is focused on Fenerbahce and the Derby against Galatasaray.

"We will be even happier after we defeat Galatasaray in their stadium. I am really excited that we won the title as we celebrate our 100th year. Although we have already been declared champions, we want to make our fans even happier by defeating Galatasaray. That is what our fans want."

Tuncay went on to say "The league is not over yet but we are the champions. Now there are lots of rumors about my transfer. I always tell you that my first priority is and will be Fenerbahce. I am a Fenerbahce fan. After the league officially ends, I will talk with our President."

(some content courtesy of fenerbahce.org)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home